Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Cake

So, I'm browsing around pinterest like any other typical day and I run across this picture of heaven. Thanks to my daughter, I had everything for this except for eggs. She's such an egghead :)
So, to the neighbors house I send the kid for eggs. Boy oh boy was I thrilled to know she had a couple of extra eggs. Glad I didn't tell what I was cooking or I would have (like always) said I'd share when done. After taking the first bite, it was not likely that I'd be sharing with anyone. I plan to make one for them one day and just show up baring this heavenly gift!
So, when I follow the link I end up here. Everyone take a little bit to check out her stuff. It's wonderful!
Here's the ingredients for this heavenly cloud of a thing called Cinnamon Roll Cake

Cake:
3 c. flour
1/4 tsp.salt
1 c. sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. butter, melted

Topping:
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.

Glaze:
2 c. powdered sugar
5 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.

Mmmmm Mmmmmmm Gooodnesss meee ohhhh myyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment