Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pizza in a weave?

I found a recipe for homemade Calzone's on squidoo. Calzone's are one of my favorites. Warm, filled with yummy stuff and pretty simple to buy. Yes, I said buy. Ammaazzzinnnnggg calzone's in a little city I use to work. Custom Pizza is da-bomb! So, are they just as easy to make? I don't know. I'm going to give it a whirl and see if I can weave it up nice and pretty. If it doesn't taste good, then at least it will be pretty!
The kids and I pop these babies in the oven and wait what seemed like an eternity. (35 minutes) When we pulled those things from the oven, I was pretty certain they were going to be wonderful.
They looked like this:

Canadian Bacon & Turkey bacon:
 Turkey Pepporoni

Go HERE to check out the recipe, instructions and more pictures.

**The recipe says: 375º. After reading reviews and seeing it burned, I decided to change the temp to 350º and watch until it started browning. 30-35 minutes and it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment