Thursday, November 3, 2011

The new favorite drink, yum-o

So, I also ran across this recipe on pinterest. I am such a sucker for pinterest. To me, it's way better than facebook, a lot less drama. Now that I've had my fill of facebook, I realize it is nothing more than a bunch of people being nosey. The less folks I have nosing into my business, the better. Yea, I still get on there. I check messages, comments and from time to time post things. I just no longer surf around to see what's up with everyone. (Except nieces/nephews that don't live close). Chat rooms are so, well, lets see, relationship ruining, over-rated. Wanna make friends? Get up off yo buttocks! Yup, truth!
Ok ok, back to this new favorite drink for the hubs. He loves Cherry-Limeaides. I mean LOVES them. So, to pinterest I'm browsing and run across this:

What you need:
1 can of 7up/Sprite
3 tbsp of grenadine
1 wedge of lime
1 cherry (optional)

Pour canned beverage into a glass, mix 3 tbsp of cherry grenadine and squeeze lime juice from wedge into glass. Then drop wedge into drink and garnish with one cherry. Pure awesomeness! So so good! Nightly favorite. Actually, I am now making it by the ½ gallon each night!

No comments:

Post a Comment