Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sock it to yo head

Sock it to "yo" head and I mean this literally.
If you know me well enough, you will know these things:
1.) I have extremely curly hair
2.) I have thick hair
3.) I hate wearing my hair down
4.) I hate my hair cut to short because it causes an afro
5.) If I get a chance to pull up in a "poof" then I do it quickly!

So, when I ran across this. I immediately tried it and was wow'ed! I LOVE IT..... So, if you see me with this funky big bun on my head, you'll know I have 'literally' socked my own head.
***Since posting this I've had several ask if I would do this and post pictures. Well, it will be awhile before I can take a picture to show you how it looks on my own head. I took the plunge and had my hair chopped off :)

Go "HERE" to check it out!

Happy Sock'n! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment